Dear Parents of Our PS 87 Community:
We hope you are all safe and healthy. We dearly miss seeing everyone at school every day!
We realize each and every one of us have had our worlds turned upside down. But in the midst of this upheaval, and after it’s all over, our school, teachers and our children still need our support! Plus, we don’t think it would be a bad idea to get together virtually as a community and have a little fun and also plan some much needed fun in the future!
To that end, we’ve decided to continue with hosting the auction online on Saturday, March 28th.
All of us are in uncharted waters right now and pulling together the best we can for the benefit of our children and the PS87 community. We are all living in the uncertainty and instability, but kindly ask everyone to please participate/ support this event as best you can.
Thank you in advance.
Our online catalog is up, and items will continue to be added over the week. Register and preview the items on the auction site.
Please note that many of our items have expiration dates attached to them. Please assume that most of our donors are happy to honor them for longer after we clear the next few months. Our local restaurants will be especially happy to see you walk through their doors once they re-open, so please don't hesitate to scoop those gift cards up!
Our class projects will also be open for bids. You can bid conveniently through your phone or computer with no ticket fee to participate. So grab a glass of well-deserved wine, get online, and support our community in whatever capacity you are able to.
- Golden Ticket - $100 raffle for any item will be sold until Saturday at 11am. Please Venmo PS87PA with “Golden Ticket” in the note, and you will be entered to win. Alternative payment can be made by reaching out to us. Your $100 ticket gives you the chance to win any item of choice on offer.
- No live auction this year. All of our items are available during the silent auction, this includes the coveted art projects!
- Paddle raise. There will be an email sent out explaining how you can participate in the paddle raise - this is typically our largest piece of revenue for the fundraiser.
- Principal for the Day & Teacher Treats. Get your raffle tickets and teacher treats online. The winners will be pulled and notified via email the week of March 30th. Give your kids even more to look forward to when school starts again!
- Bidding will be open on Saturday, March 28th from noon to 9pm. You may send the link to friends and family, anyone with a link can register to participate and bid without a charge. Here is the link to the Bidding Site.
- Redemption of items will occur at PS87 when we are back in school, we will notify you as it becomes clear.